http://www.one.org
* My Journal *: The Holiday
* My Journal *

My space to write whatever I want

Monday, June 18, 2007
The Holiday

Notables quotes de Iris (Kate Winslet) en "The Holiday"


Iris: You're supposed to be the leading lady in your own life, for God's sake!


Iris: Shush. You broke my heart. And you acted like somehow it was my fault, my misunderstanding, and I was too in love with you to ever be mad at you, so I just punished myself! For years! But you waltzing in here on my lovely Christmas holiday, and telling me that you don't want to lose me whilst you're about to get MARRIED, somehow newly entitles me to say, it's over. This - This twisted, toxic THING between us, is finally finished! I'm miraculously done being in love with you! Ha! I've got a life to start living.


Ahora es uno de mis chick flick favoritos y su música tb.... Sin mencionar que Jude Law se ve, además de increiblemente rico, adorable.
posted by ale* @ 2:27 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 1:14 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Cuándo publicas algo nuevo? No dejes botada tu revista!
    Besos pa ud, porteña. Espero que nos podamos ver pronto pa su tonto carrete.
    Chauuucito

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: ale*
Home: Chile
About Me:
See my complete profile
The beautiful ones
my music
help!

Me gusta visitar...
Previous Post
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER